This 21 Day Value-U meditation series will affirm, remind and connect you to your inner being which is always connected to the divine.
The title Value-U refers not only to you valuing you but you knowing that the big U, is the universe that U are ONE with.
This meditation series will provide valuable tools for you to become aligned, expansive, joyful, grateful, loving and in a state of amplified aliveness throughout your day. When you fill yourself up and renew and enrich your spirit, you are able to attract abundance, wellbeing and positive people into your life.
In a world that is so negative and de-valuing, it is more important than every to focus into the positive and gather valuable tools to stay soul connected to God who is always connected to you by an energetic umbilical cord. When you are still enough, you can feel a steady stream of love, holiness and joy washing over and through your soul. You feel guided, safe and calm.
Each meditation will begin with a Hebrew mantra.
Did You Know?
Science has proven that it takes 21 Days to change a habit
The Value-U™ 21 Day Meditation Series Helps You Do That Thru Focused Meditation
Additional Value-U™ Content and Master Level Courses Available To Subscribers
What Is A Sacred Language?
- A sacred language communicates aspects of a spiritual or unitive reality. It is not meant to describe this higher reality, but rather to evoke this reality in ones consciousness.
- Sacred language is the language of revelation, a means through which Divine Mind can communicate on a direct vibrational level with the human mind.
- The letters and syllables of a sacred language comprise a higher dimensional vibrational code, as each letter and syllable has its own inherent vibrational signature.
- The letters and syllables of a sacred language have creative and evocative power.
- The syllables of a true sacred language are like seeds of energy and information that contain the vibrational signature of the spiritual reality they represent. When chanted, the vibration becomes even greater and more expansive.
- CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO DAY ONE
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the health benefits of meditation?
Why do you chant in Hebrew ?
Do we have to sit and meditate? Can’t we walk in nature to receive the same benefits ?
Why do you want to see these thought patterns ?
What is Mindfulness ?
Why does meditation benefit self-love ?
Loving yourself and becoming your greatest validator requires quieting your critical mind and listening to your authentic self that is always aligned to Source energy. When you meditate you access that still small voice within you that brings illumination, clarity, bliss and unconditional love.